Safeguarding your colleagues…
In today’s environments, both work and leisure, there is a need to safeguard your colleagues under legislation (duty of care) and also your family from incident. Our lone worker systems do just that…
By giving our customers full visibility of their staff members’ locations and providing alerts in the event of any incident or abnormal activity, we are able to escalate and report upon safety and security threats.
Small and compact devices…
Our credit card sized device is fitted with both a belt clip or lanyard option, connected to a rip alarm should the device be torn away, and complete with…
- GPS tracking to approximately six metres accuracy;
- Two-way audio communications;
- Personal attack alarm;
- Temperature alarm;
- Video capture;
- Man-down feature.
Savings and benefits…
- Working 24/7 to safeguard your staff, our lone working solution will provide you with…
- Knowledge of lone worker status and location
- Ability to communicate through any mobile network
- Automatic activation in a ‘man-down’ situation
- Connectivity to remote monitoring centre
- Protection of your staff during all lone working situations
Do you have a question about our service?
Take a look at our FAQs...
We were impressed enough to ask Guardhall to upgrade our CCTV recently. This they did quickly and efficiently with no disruption to our business.
Ian Kirkham, Managing Director, PK Marine
Guardhall offers good support and will add to the security system as we want it, such as recently including extra monitoring at the gates.
Facilities Manager, Freight Systems Company