A Guide to Security Systems in Accrington Lancashire
Located in Accrington, Guardhall has over 30 years of experience in the security industry, offering a wide range of high-quality security systems at very competitive prices. From installation to maintenance, you can expect a premium package, alongside first-class customer service from start to finish.
Call on (0)1254 388 838 now and we’ll be at your service immediately.
CCTV Security Systems Accrington
CCTV systems are an invaluable aid to security. They can capture high-quality live and saved video, and provide access to footage from anywhere in the world.
CCTV cameras are integral for many businesses, including retail stores, offices, warehouses, restaurants, clubs, pubs and public buildings. Home CCTV cameras are also vital in protecting valuable possessions and loved ones. For 24-hour surveillance, CCTV footage is the best option, to act as a deterrent for thieves, and also enable an immediate response to an incident.
Our installation specialists will design the CCTV system according to your requirements, providing quality CCTV equipment and cameras, and installing them throughout your premises for round-the-clock protection. These installations are suitable for both commercial buildings and homes.
Guardhall offers a wide range of CCTV cameras, designed to provide surveillance for every part of your property or business, and it is available on an affordable budget.
Key benefits of CCTV systems:
- Safety: the most important benefit offered by CCTV systems is safety. With a trained security team watching your business while you are away or out of the office, you can be assured that your business is secure.
- Monitoring: CCTV systems can be used to monitor inventory, customer flow, traffic patterns, or anything else relevant to your needs. This gives you a chance to see what needs improvement and how you can fix it, so that all of your customers feel comfortable with coming back again and again.
- Quality Control: CCTV systems allow for quality control by recording footage of any errors made in your workplace. This encourages staff to ensure orders are fulfilled correctly the first time around.
- Surveillance: One of the most common uses for CCTV systems is surveillance. Having a CCTV system can help you monitor your employees’ behaviour, as well as helping both local and law enforcement officials track would-be criminals.
- Crime Prevention: In addition to being instrumental in catching criminals, CCTV systems can prevent crime by sending an immediate alert to you and the police department if there is any suspicious activity present at your place of business or home.
- Insurance: Many insurance companies give lower premiums for commercial properties equipped with a CCTV system.
- Information Gathering: CCTV systems can be used to gather information on all sorts of issues, ranging from environmental concerns to traffic patterns to security risks.
Security cameras are vital to the safety of a home or business, but they can also be hard to install; it is not as simple as plugging it in and pressing record. You need to know how far away you should place the camera from the object you want to monitor (known as “the focal length”), where you should point it, and what type of power supply you need for each camera. This information is usually hidden deep inside an instruction manual that comes with your equipment.
Guardhall will take care of everything, so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy knowing that your property has been protected by our state-of-the-art surveillance systems. We’ll help assess your premises for risk points, install cameras correctly, and train necessary staff on how they work – even if they’re remote access!
Intruder & Burglar Alarms Accrington
Guardhall installs and maintains alarm systems for homes and businesses in Accrington.
We can offer standard bell-only alarms or monitored systems, either of which can provide a notification to your phone or direct to our security monitoring station, who will then assess and deal with the incident.
The intruder and burglar alarms can be fitted to the following types of properties:
- – Commercial buildings
- – General stores
- – Shops and shopping malls
- – Schools and colleges
- – Public buildings and libraries
Intruder and burglar alarms operated by sensors, which are placed all around the property so that they can easily detect an intruder and trigger the alarms. Most detectors are designed to be Wifi friendly, so your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors can share their status with the alarm system monitoring company.
Some of the intruder and burglar alarms we install include:
– Monitored intruder systems
– Unmonitored intrusion systems
– School intruder alarms (wireless and bell only)
– Commercial intruder alarm systems (IP based)
– Home intruder alarm systems (bell only and wireless)
– Wide area protection monitoring service for care homes, nursing homes, hospices or small businesses.
Key benefits of intruder alarms:
- Security of the Home: Having an intruder or burglar alarm system installed at home provides an added layer of security to your house. It can act as a deterrent for intruders as well as immediately alerting the security monitoring station.
- Peace of Mind for Families: Homeowners can rest assured that their family is protected from harm.
- Lowers Insurance Premiums: Having a home security system installed can help you to lower your insurance premium.
- Better Local Neighborhood Environment: Often neighbourhoods with a high rate of burglary are those that do not have an alarm system installed.
- Support Other Forms of Security: Having a burglar alarm system installed will help strengthen the security of your home. This is especially important if you have other security measures in place.
- Installed Quickly and Easily: Most burglar alarms can be installed easily and quickly.
- No Hidden Costs: We provide all-inclusive quotes. It’s that simple!
Often when people think about installing an intruder alarm system, the effort and inconvenience is what puts them off. The Guardhall team can help take care of everything for you. From installation to maintenance, we do it all! Our professional team will install and maintain your security system, as well as provide 24 hours alarm response monitoring, so you can sleep soundly at night knowing that your family is safe.
Access Control Systems
We offer a range of access control systems designed to suit your business, whether you need to control access to a single door, a specific section, or the whole building.
Access Control provides authorised personnel with the ability to gain entry using standard code entry, cards or fobs, which can be attached to keyrings and lanyards. Keys are often lost or stolen, leaving property and assets vulnerable to theft. This in turn can be expensive as locks have to be changed. Thankfully, when an electronic access card is lost or stolen, access rights can be cancelled immediately, rendering the card inactive and unusable.
Our systems allow you to offer flexible access rights, meaning that you could allow staff to enter one or two main entrances whilst restricting the access of other areas, or restrict access at certain times of the day. We can also train your staff to use the access control equipment, for easier management and daily business operations.
Access Control systems are now embracing IP, Open Platform Technology, so they can integrate with the modern internet world.
Key benefits to Access Control systems:
- Restricted Access: You can limit staff and visitor access to specific areas at certain times of the day
- Costs: It’s much cheaper than installing security cameras and other security equipment, especially when you have a large property
- Ease of Use: Its functionality is not reliant on the availability of power or internet connection
- Assurance: You’ll have peace of mind knowing that keys are not needed to enter your business, and if a fob/lanyard is lost, access rights can be cancelled quickly
- Latest Technologies: Access control systems are continually evolving to meet new demands in the modern world.
Guardhall is the leading Access Control installation company in London. Our team of security experts will discuss your options to help provide a suitable solution for your business needs.
Guardhall offers a full range of fire alarm systems, from the simple to the sophisticated, designed for homes, businesses and public buildings. We provide expertise in British Standards, and offer package maintenance for installation, testing, and adjustment of fire systems. We can also arrange training sessions for your team to help improve compliance with all the standards.
We can provide installation, maintenance and testing packages, as well as service any existing fire alarm systems you may have – even if they were installed by another company
Key benefits of installing a fire alarm system:
- Reduced Fire Safety Risks – Fire alarm systems are designed to give you time to escape in the event of a fire. They can reduce the risk of death or injury in case of a fire by providing people with an early warning.
- Reduced Fire Damage – A fire alarm will act as a first line of defense from the spread of flames and smoke by giving you enough time to turn off gas lines or electricity without ever being in danger.
- Increased Insurance Coverage – There are many policies that offer discounts for homes that have a properly installed and maintained automatic fire alarm system. The likelihood of loss and damage to business premises, homes, and valuables is greatly reduced.
- Improved Litigation – If you have a fire while an automatic system is present, it acts as evidence of the cause and starting point of the fire.
Fire alarm systems can often be expensive, complicated to install, hard to maintain and require professional monitoring services, which will cost more money. Guardhall provides simple yet powerful fire detection solutions for homes and businesses of all sizes. We offer 24/7 support if you ever have questions about how the system works or get into trouble while installing it yourself. This is a great way to provide peace of mind at an affordable price.